Fri, 27 Oct|
Create new habits, break old ones & reach your goals - neuroscience & nervous system informed approaches that work
Time & Location
27 Oct 2023, 9:30 am – 11:00 am NZDT
About the event
Do you find it hard to create new habits in your life?
Are old habits and unhealthy behaviours stuck on a loop that you can't seem to break free of?
Do you want to discover ways to stick to goals and create change in your life?
The Habit Hacker masterclass is for you.
Build a rock solid foundation for change in your life that is trauma informed, based on nueroscience while being both holsitc and practical.
You're set to learn:
- The neuroscience of habits - you'll walk away with so much more self-compassion and understanding
- The nervous systems involvement - trauma informed insight into the states of your nervous system and how they impact your ability to change, create habits and break out of old patterns
- Thinking styles - are you falling into thinking traps that have you feeling stuck and defeated? Learn how to re-wire your brain
- Barriers - we break down over 10 of the biggest barriers to change so you don't get tripped up
- Tips to build new habits and goals & break old habits - explore 20+ concepts that will boost you towards success
- Resources - We leave you with some resources to plan, track and stick to your goals
Friday 28th October 9:30am NZDT - convert your timezone here
1.5 hour masterclass
A replay will be sent to all registrant after the class - you will have life-time access to this recording
Masterclass Pass$29.00+$0.73 service fee