Sun, 11 Feb|
Release is a class especially designed to: ✨ Release fight/flight/freeze energy from your nervous system ✨ Begin to release trauma & deregulation stored in the body ✨ Bring your body & nervous system back to baseline to release anxiety, stress & burnout
Time & Location
11 Feb 2024, 9:30 am – 10:30 am NZDT
About the event
Release is a monthly class - FREE for all members.
This months Release class is called Somatic Slumber - a very special sesssion to unwind your mind for a peaceful nights sleep.
Sink into yin poses, breath work & yoda nidra to carry you off to the land of nod
Release is a class especially designed to:
✨ Release fight/flight/freeze energy from your nervous system
✨ Begin to release trauma & deregulation stored in the body
✨ Bring your body & nervous system back to baseline to release anxiety, stress & burnout
Release offers a blend of cognitive and somatic tools and practices to rewire your brain and reset your nervous system
Cognitive practices will...
- Help you learn new ways of thinking about yourself, your life and your relationships
- Release limiting beliefs
- Assist you to let go of unhelpful thinking patterns, fears and limitations
Somatic practices will...
- Process fear, grief, trauma, anxiety, depression and stress
- Teach you how to use gentle movement & grounding practices to regulate out of sympathetic nervous system activation or dorsal vagal shut down
- Activate your vagus nerve to find calm, balance, compassion & safety in your body
- Break the cycle of reflexive patterns of fear, tension, people pleasing and depression
Release will run once per month (at this stage) for roughly 45-60 minutes of guided practice.
Get ready to leave class feeling calmer & more connected and regulated.
A replay will be sent after class for those who can't make it live.
- Ticket type
Casual Ticket - Release Class
A one-class/casual passPrice$22.00