Sun, 23 Apr|
Overcoming Morning & Night Time Anxiety
Do you feel anxious when you wake up? Full of worries and physical symptoms when you try to wind down for bed? In this masterclass you will discover cognitive & somatic practices to help you overcome morning and night time anxiety.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2023, 9:30 am – 11:00 am NZST
About the event
Morning & Nighttime Anxiety
In this masterclass/webinar you will learn all about why you get so anxious in the morning and last thing at night. More importantly, you will also learn a range of cognitive AND somatic practices to help you move out of dysregulation and overcome your anxiety.
This is for you if...
- You wake up and notice feelings of anxiety, panic and dread
- You get an increase in anxiety and worry in the evening, especially as you are trying to wind down or go to bed
- You're sick of being overcome by physical symptoms of anxiety in your day
- You get caught up in worries and rumination
And you want to...
- Understand your nervous system and what is going on in your body and brain when you get morning/night time anxiety
- Be able to identify what might be feeding into the anxiety cycle
- Discover why what you've been trying so far isn't working, and may in fact be making it worse
- Find a range of ways to access calm and safety within yourself
- Unpack and rewrite unhelpful thinking styles and beliefs that keep you stuck in the anxious spiral
- Learn a range of somatic practices to regulate your nervous system
This class will include a webinar lecture, guided audio meditation resources, journal prompts and more!
Classes are recorded and replays are sent to everyone on the guest list - so you can watch at your own pace at a time that suits you.
You will have lifetime access to this recording.
This event is FREE to our members - please make sure you are logged in so you can RSVP free of charge.
Class Pass$29.00+$0.73 service fee